Professor / Department of Chemistry, National Tsing Hua University
EDUCATION AND POSITIONS HELD:
- Ph.D., Chemistry, The Scripps Research Institute (1993-1997)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, The Scripps Research Institute (1997-1998)
- Assistant Research Fellow, Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica (1998-2003)
- Associate Research Fellow, Institute of Chemistry, Academia Sinica (2003-present)
- A co-recipient of the 2000 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award honoring C.-H. Wong
1. Development of new methods for the synthesis of complex carbohydrate antigens.
2. Preparation of carbohydrate encapsulated metal nanoparticles and carbohydrate microarrays.
3. Study of carbohydrate protein interactions.